PRICE OF ADMISSION
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
- George Bernard Shaw
Complimentary guest passes are for Local Residents only. You must be 18 or older and have Local ID to use a complimentary pass.
Purchase a visit. For previous guests and out of town visitors.
We believe that the best place to begin investing in your life is how you look and feel. (We don't know anyone who ever complained that they look too good naked.)
We know once you're Thrilled you'll remember what it feels like to Love your club rather than wishing it would burn down so you didn't have to go.
But wait, there's more!
Unfortunately, there are some days when a team workout just doesn't fit into your demanding schedule. Thrill also offers brand new cardio and strength training equipment. From Stepmills to Treadmills to Precor Ellipticals to the Human Sport strength line - we've got your Fitness covered.
And just because you're playing hard doesn't mean you need to be in a minimal warehouse in the middle of nowhere. We also have showers and a private sauna in each luxury locker room, not to mention complimentary towel service and parking.
Who told you that you don't deserve to sweat somewhere nice?
Legal Stuff You Should Read Even Though It's Boring and We're Using a Tiny Font
Minimum 90 day commitment. Billing takes place on the 1st of the month. Membership is month to month after 90 days with in club cancel notice required by the 15th to prevent additional billing.
- $49 fee if switching from ACH to credit card.
- $20 late payment fee.
- All membership adjustments must be requested by the 15th of the preceding month.
- CrossFit, Yoga and Cycling classes may be reserved up to 5 days in advance. Class cancellations must be made no later than three hours before class. Late cancels and no shows will be charged a $10 fee. You may request two Life Happens fee exceptions per membership year. But your request must be made in iambic pentameter or we'll charge you twice as much.
- Suspension: Athletes may suspend their memberships for any reason for $20 per month. Suspension is a minimum of two (2) months up to four (4) months, once per calendar year.
- Rate adjustments: members are guaranteed their dues rate for their initial 12 months. Dues may be increased after 12 months, but will not increase more frequently than at least 12 months.
- Reinstatement: If a member resigns and wants to rejoin within 12 months of previous membership, there is a $49 reinstatement fee.